Monday 22 December 2008

940 - Five-Legged Creative Commons

Most definitely, as a found splash of paint with a happy lapine likeness, the Five-Legged Space Rabbit of Whitley Bay hops under the Creative Commons Attribution Licence.

That means anyone is free to share it or adapt it for any use whatsoever - even commercially.

No attribution to me, by name or in any other way, of the original concept, is necessary. Check the licence out for all the details.

Because the Five-Legged Space Rabbit is a soft anarchist, a trickster and transformer, and really wouldn't have it any other way. Probably.

I'm umm-ing and er-ing over the degree of creative commons licence I wish to apply to my other work - photos and stories, including the characters Wind Boy and Sloth Man - and will make the whole thing clear when my cogitations have stopped.

No comments: